Friday, September 23, 2011

I’m no superwomen, but you better believe I will fake it, until I am.

"Great hopes make great women. Noble dreams make noble women.

Incredible acts create incredible women. Brave choices make brave women.

It is not much harder than that. DO the things that emulate the kind of woman that you want to become. BE the kind of woman that you admire...

Every day, in everything you do... every choice and every thought... you are becoming the phenomenal woman that you are meant to become. You are already there... imagine how amazing you will be when you keep up the great work!"

So starting now I’m replacing fearwith curiosity and courage! I need to stop being scared and start beingbrave. I need to look for opportunities to do things I love, things that sound exciting and heart-swelling, whatever the risk. I will do it all, you just watch.

p.s. happy first day of autumn lovelys, the summer's end is near again, and the leaves are golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment