Sunday, November 28, 2010

always thankful &so on


You know those beautiful people that glitter and glisten and brighten your day? Keep them close. Keep them so close and never let them go. Thanksgiving was only a couple of days ago, but let's pretend it’s all the time. I am going to remember every day that I know the most lovely shining examples of humans that it is possible to find in this big wide world, and I am going to tell them that I love them, and tell them that I am thankful for them. Tell them that they are jewels and gems in a world of lab created and imitation diamonds… and oh, gosh, there are more of them out there to find! And I can't wait to keep meeting lovely people like this- I am so thankful and blessed with such a beautiful life with such beautiful people!


No comments:

Post a Comment