Friday, December 31, 2010

end of the year

"I believe in the good. I believe that it's been a hell of a year, and I believe that in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, we'll all be okay. I believe a lot of things. And I believe that if I eat a tub of butter and no one sees me, then calories don't count. And I believe that surgeons who prefer staples over stitches are just lazy. I believe even though you made this mistake, you will be okay, I believe we survive, And I believe that believing we survive is what makes us survive."
Grey's Anatomy

I am looking forward to a new year, so long 2010 hello 2011.

my challenge for a new years resolution:
There is no reason not to live every moment as positively and as present as you can. Don't wait for someday. Love your life as it is and live your happily ever after right NOW.

"May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself."

-Neil Gaman

1 comment: