Monday, July 18, 2011

2 more angels watching me


Javier and Feliciano I love you both so much and I was truly blessed to have had you joyful funny boys in my life. I am happy because I know you both are with our God dancing pain free! I can't wait until we meet again!
Javier, thank you for always making me smile and for remembering me. Thank you for teaching me that I need to be grateful. Thank you for always smiling, you taught me to be thankful and to smile siempre! Te amo por siempre yte llevo en mi corazón para siempre.
Feliciano Gracias por su sonrisa! Thank you for always saying something to make me laugh and for teaching me how to praise God by singing and dancing like no one is watching. I'm glad you get to be with your brother.
I noticed how pretty the sky was the other day.
Then I realized it's because you boys are up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment