Monday, October 4, 2010

rain, rain go away? try again

"rain rain go away, come back another day, lalalala"? why? why are we always so negative about the rain? why are we always wishing it away? Maybe you aren't, but if you are like me, then why? Why are we disappointed every morning we wake up and see rain? Why are we upset that we don't get to spend an hour straightening our hair because the rain will ruin it? (better, now i don't have to waste that hour) Why are we so irritated by a few drops of rain landing on our bodies. I am making it a goal in my life, a priority to love the weather. The rain. The cold. The sun. The heat. The wind. ALL of it, because ALL of it is a beautiful gift from God. And all of it is worth loving! Rain is amazing. Inside or outside, I love the feeling of rain falling on my face on a cloudy day. I love sitting inside, watching the rain trickle down my window, as I listen to my favorite music and study for my nursing exam that just happens to be on Wednesday. And to those who say sunshine brings happiness I say try dancing in the rain, that's true happiness! Lets love the rain together! Change!

The weather is getting cooler & the trees are starting to dress up in their autumn colors. the leaves are changing and so can you. school is starting, jobs are starting, new adventures are beginning. new school. new job. new love. new life. everyone is on their toes waiting. twiddling their thumbs & tapping their toes.autumn calls for reinvention, a change of scenery. change is good. change in friends, a change in self. so don’t hold back. cut your hair, tell her you love her, tell him you’re leaving, start a band, leave your job, switch your major, do what makes you feel good. the choices you make now will pave the way for the rest of your life. does that always have to be a negative thing? no no no no no no!!! don’t be frightened, things will work out. throw your heart into it & hold your chin up high. we’re going to make a beautiful future. this is the start of something remarkable. don’t be afraid. it’s your life, rule your world. soon we’ll all be smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment