Tuesday, March 29, 2011

school.shmool.

I have never found such a perfect picture that describes my life right now so well. This image captures the way I feel and pretty much gives you a picture of my desk/room. I have a very stressful week ahead of me and I am sure you all do too! I keep telling myself "just make it 'til Thursday Hill. Thursday." Because come Thursday I get to take a little break and go meet my family for vacation. And I can't wait to spend the weekend relaxing in the beautiful sun with the people I love the very most in this world.
Therefore I am prepared and motivated to power through this difficult week filled with tests and essays and projects and appointments and crazy schedules. And I am wishing and praying for the rest of you as well!
WE CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment