Tuesday, January 17, 2012

things i'll never do

I will never eat asparagus.

I will never pick something purple when it could be pink.

I will never prefer sleep to dreaming.
(even if the dreams keep me up all night)

I will never enjoy late night television.

I will never prefer spending time with others over my sisters.

I will never stop making wishes when 11:11 rolls around.

I will never enjoy a city for more than a visit. (Living in one is out of the question - unless it's Paris)

I will never be unafraid of deep water.(but it won’t keep me from surfing)

I will never prefer the woods to the beach.

I will never not be disappointed when the lovers aren't together at the end of a book. (Regardless of the poetics of the story)

I will never stop believing in fairies, mermaids and the power of imagination.

But most of all, the thing I will never, ever do,
I will never stop waiting for you.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment