Wednesday, April 18, 2012

After Graduation plans…

I have none. I just want to wander and zigzag and tiptoe around the world for a while, and scratch it and vacuum goodness from it, to the greatest quantity I can possibly gather and grasp, just forget about success and the future and trying to `shape my life' and figure out the “meaning of it” and just do what really matters to me, my personal thing, my pretties, which is everything! i mean everything, including, playing with our Creators children in other countries, living in huts, falling in love like romeo and juliet, star gazing, the feeling of running, Disneyland, a mislaid book, a weary traveler, the color pink, coffee in a sparkly mug, and the energy emanating from the body of a person in love.
I just want to be allowed to do whatever i want.. many might see it as a personal weakness but i cannot for the life of me satisfy myself with thoughts of something better, whilst doing something i loathe. if i have a mind-numbing, depressing job, i can't be happy knowing that later, i can read, i can collapse on the floor or cry for no reason if i want. i have to be able to do whatever i want, when i want. this is all i really want. I just want to be happy, and I think that is the best way to live the life God gave you, being happy and serving Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment