Tuesday, April 10, 2012

letter to my little jeidy

to my perfect, precious, beautiful, nina bonita, i love you & everything will be okay, i miss you dearly & keep you so close to my heart. & i know it might hurt so bad now but we’re strong (YOU are strong) you are four and stronger than me, I am so proud of you Jeidy & we will be okay. & yes things will be hard but that’s okay. & yes we’ll change but that’s okay. if i could hold you in my arms & whisper beautiful things into your ears forever i would. I would hold you so tight you’d feel safe. if i could change this all i would. reverse the 4 years of your life & change it from the start. i can’t, you can’t, we can’t. so here is my shoulder you can cry all you want. i’ll never let you go & i'll never stop being there. everything will be okay. you are a beautiful creature. God loves you so much and i know you are safe in his arms. i love you my little mono & will always be here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment