Sunday, April 10, 2011

beach getaway

A weekend wasted isn't a wasted weekend. Therefore, this weekend was totally not wasted! I had a beautiful weekend on the beach in Laguna with four lovely ladies and a whole lot of Jesus' beauty right outside the window. It was a much needed escape from the chaos of life and school and drama (even though I just did this exact same thing last weekend with the family). Spending time lounging, eating, talking, and cuddling with these beautiful girls was a delight to say the least!

I think it is safe to say Katie, Katie, and Andrea made Callie and I fans of this little guy
I look forward to watching the other six with all of them very soon (hint hint)

We also wasted hours laughing hysterically to many episodes of friends, which I also cant wait to do more of.
and I learned during a fun game
God is so good, He blessed me with such brilliant friends who say exactly what you need to hear.
and we have matching nails!
Hope you dears had lovely weekends as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment