Friday, June 24, 2011

wrapped around his finger

My nephew is the only boy in this whole big wide world that could get me to waste an entire friday away. He got here with his mommy early this morning and I have literally spent the last 5 hours watching Toy Story, playing Hungry Hippos, and breaking my diet, plus skipping the gym! His little face just makes it IMPOSSIBLE to say no! And next Thursday I have him for the whole weekend!
Matty's favorite movie is Toy Story, at the moment.
He beat me almost ever time!
We baked the most delicious chocolate cupcakes ever!

It amazes me that I can love a little boy so much and what I want to do for him takes my breath away. Spending my summer days with him beats doing anything else! He has me wrapped around his little finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment