Sunday, December 11, 2011

stressed and blessed

It is safe to say finals has turned me into a NUT! You would think come senior year of college finals would just get easier, but it's actually the complete opposite, if you tend to be in a similar situation than I am so very sorry and I have some wonderful news that may help you cope:
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." John 14:27. It was helpful for me to realize everything I have been so blessed with, everything that Jesus has down for me and it made me think about his birth and Christmas and it for even a few minutes turned my mind away from the stresses of finals and made me in complete awe of how blessed I am, and you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment