Wednesday, February 29, 2012

a few of my favorite things

have you ever just woke up happy? Like really, really happy? I mean like smiling from ear to ear? I am not a morning person, not usually. But today was a beautiful morning, I woke up smiling and happy and feeling overwhelmed with blessings! I'm so excited for getting into not only graduate school, but my top choice, but even besides the obvious, I am thrilled for the way my life is turning out, I have so much to be thankful for. In honor of this happy mood, here is a list of a few of my favorite things:
Tanning, the beach, and summer (can't wait to have all of these in 2days, in Hawaii!)
Disneyland and fairytales
Traveling everywhere and anywhere
Chace Crawford and other beautiful men
Balloons, dresses, and heels
Glitter and pink
Ballet and dance
Libraries and reading for fun
Macaroons and other yummy treats
Zoey Deschanel and episodes of The New Girl
Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's
Tea cups and Tea parties (yay to Robin and Aly's birthday in March)
Now of course this list could go on and on, but the point is- Oh the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment