Sunday, May 8, 2011

girls become lovers, who turn into mothers..

... so thank you mother for being good to your daughter too.
Some days when I am stressed or excited or sad or have good news or bad news or when I need advice about literally anything I know I can count on one person, mi mama. She always knows exactly what to say whether its sweet and sensitive or she tells me to buck up and deal. I know that nothing I do or say will ever be enough to make her see how appreciative I am of her. And when I spend time with her shopping, on lunch dates, movie nights, or just laying in bed chatting I wonder how she does it, how she always knows exactly what to say, exactly what I need, and exactly how I feel. It scares me really because I want to be a great mother one day but I know that I will never be as strong and smart as her. My mama is brave, beautiful, independent, and the most kind hearted person I have ever met. I pray that each day I grow to be a woman of God just like her. I love you mama, Happy mommy's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment