Monday, September 5, 2011

Chai Latte sorta Monday

I love Mondays. I love Mondays. I love Mondays.
Something about starting over with a whole new set of days, and getting the chance to form new habits and try new things, and just live a little longer.

Sunday nights I turn into somewhat of an overachiever, making lists and schedules on my clipboard (yes I really use a clipboard), andplanning out goals for the coming hours and days.
This morning I didn't have to be anywhere, so I've been reading- I had waiting around for such a morning, listening to the music on my itunes, and drinking a soy latte. Beautiful.
I know every day can't be this way.

Most days, I've got my list of things to accomplish, plus places I need to be at a certain time, and I'm rushing around without any meaning, doing a lot of things without thought or feeling (which i completely hate, may I add). So this morning I'm going to
take it easy and enjoy my intriguing novel+perfect playlist. Happy Monday, try not to rush so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment