Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Forget fairy-tales?

Oh but they do! Talking with a dear friend who is newly single about love was a very negative experience. I thought to myself "oh dear I hope I didn't sound like this last year?" I know her heart is grieving and she is in pain because she didn't get her fairy-tale yet. I know her heart is hurting and she feels broken, I totally understand that. But the cynical "love is an illusion" attitude just made me cringe!


Single or not I want to believe in love and romance and happily ever afters. I want to believe that my prince is out there and that we will fall in love and live happily ever after. So believe with me? Let's make this a year of believing.- not searching. Don't get the two confused. Instead just believe and do not be afraid of believing or afraid to let yourself fall in love again. Be open to the idea and be willing to put your heart out there, it's the only way you're going to get that happily ever after. Trust me if you want it, you can have it. Just put your heart into it, don't be negative about love, even if you have been a victim of a devastating broken heart.

"No matter how your heart is grieving if you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true..."

No comments:

Post a Comment