Friday, February 11, 2011

#11

A Friend is a brother who use to be a bother!
kidding. Over the years Andrew has become a great brother who I know I can count on. And we have always been close, I mean we don't sit there and have sister moments but I know if I need someone to talk or cry to he is there and vise versa, if Janine and Evalynn are reading this you both know what I am talking about, maybe even Auntie Aly (; I love Andy's funny jokes and his crude humor, his amazing cooking, and his adventurous heart, his random visits to San Diego where he buys me lunch and ice cream, and his encouraging words and I love how my first memory of him involves him feeding me cereal and saying "one bite for you, okay now my turn" as he took three bites. My brother has become a truly good guy who has such a bright future ahead of him, and I love him.
I know it is a little harder to express your love to your brothers than to your sisters, if you have both, you know what I am talking about. But I challenge you to try. Try telling your brother you love him and you are thankful for him and his overprotectiveness and his criticism, because it made you safe and gave you thicker skin. (At least it did in my case)
*yes, the picture above is me and Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment