Sunday, February 13, 2011

#13


With the day just around the corner, meaning less than an hour away I thought why not make a list of all the things I want in my future Valentine, so that when i find him, love doesn't make me blind. You should make a list of all things you want in your future Valentines too.
Here is a little list of mine. of course some of these are necessary and some would just be nice:

-Christian- Man after God's heart
- servant's heart
- honest and trustworthy
- caring
- has similar morals and values
- goal orientated
- makes decisions
- even tempered
- dependable
- enjoys surprising me
- makes me feel important
- wants me to grow as a person
- is not possessive or jealous
- supports my ideas
- gets along with my family
- likes sports
- plays the guitar (if he can sing, that'd be nice)
- takes care of himself
- will play with my hair
- a good listener
- can make me laugh
- passionate about something
- romantic
- great smile
- into sports
- self- confident
- hard-working
- respects me
-can solve a rubik's cube
- enjoys to dance
- patient
- able to ask for help
and number one with a bullet: A NICE BUTT! (;

Point being: NEVER settle for less than you deserve

No comments:

Post a Comment