Wednesday, November 16, 2011

i just like it

I like blogging, sometimes I just have an idea for a recipe, or a thought I want to write about, or some picture that needs to be out there for people to see.
but I'm also really insecure about it, too.

"should I talk more about christian things? 
do I sound narcissistic? 
am I narcissistic? 
is it really obvious that I don't have a normal drama free life right now? 
is this a stupid thing to say? 
do people who know me in person get on here and think I'm lame? 
should I be more this or that? 
should I talk less? 
more pictures? 
do I say "I" way too much (ever since the princess diaries, this has worried me)"



I started out thinking I would just post a few pictures every now and then with some famous quotes and bible verses, you know a simple blogger. 
but then it happened that I enjoyed writing my thoughts and then I enjoyed sharing challenges I have overcome and sharing my faith.
so what does that make me?

A blogger? I don’t think my blogs as great as bloggers

I'm far from a recipe blogger.


a photography blogger? please. I don't know anything about photography.


certainly not a writer- only in my dreams.

so....? I just do what I do, I guess.
just like what I like.
for now.
it'll probably change in two weeks or so, and either way I don't know how things should look or should sound or should be...it's just my preferences.

I guess I like blogging so much because I can take the things I enjoy and make them pretty, fun, interesting, helpful, whatever. and people stop in and give their feedback, and then I look at their site and love it and comment and start following them...it's just fun. I just like it. And I guess there really isn’t a point to this, just that I am random, which most of you must already know. But I like blogging- it helps me get through the day, and I hope you like reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment